Website Aldine ISD
The roles of Professional Communication Teacher and Debate Coach are to help motivate students academically and to hone and practice reading, writing, speaking, and thinking skills. We teach students healthy, positive life skills in a fun, competitive, and positive environment. Applicants must be able to support these ideas while providing strong leadership and commitment to Aldine’s students. Debate is a stipend position. The Coach reports directly to the Vice Principal, and is responsible for all aspects of the speech and debate competition program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Run Speech and Debate practice sessions in coordination with the Speech and Debate class. • Instruct students, teaching basic skills involved in speech and debate competition.
• Prepare rosters and communicate with Aldine faculty to monitor eligibility for participation in each meet.
• Drive the team to/from meets and coordinate additional qualified drivers as needed.
• Ensure the safety and security of the team before, during, and after meets.
• Communicate with the Vice Principal on progress/status/issues related to individuals/team.
• Represent Aldine at meets
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com