Website ENREACH Education
Teach in China with ENREACH – a division of Dipont Education
Take your passion and talent for debate and public speaking to the classroom, and start a rewarding career as an ENREACH Debate Teacher or Coach in China.
ENREACH teachers work with high motivated students from 9 to 18 years old teaching liberal arts-type courses. We are currently filling openings for teachers in our debate program.
THE DEBATE PROGRAM
Research. Evidence. Structure. These are the cornerstones of the debate program. In debate, we teach students contentions, claims, support and impact, as well as help them with flow, rebuttal and framework. Not only is it about debate but the skills needed to conduct research, construct an argument, make solid definitions and work with a partner. The ENREACH Debate program guides students from the basics of debate through to topic analysis and on to advanced strategies and principles for tournament-level debaters. Students learn how to research topics and craft effective arguments on a variety of current event topics. As the representatives for NSDA in China, ENREACH organizes tournaments across China so that our students have opportunities to compete both locally and nationally. ENREACH also delivers Model United Nations courses and competitions in which students practice collaborative problem solving through diplomacy and negotiation. By giving short speeches, participating in group discussions, and writing resolutions, students develop a range of skills important to thriving in an international education setting.
THE SPEECH PROGRAM (all teachers teach this program)
The ENREACH Speech Program is made up of storytelling, prose interpretation and poetry recital, as well as speech as a narrative, speech for informational occasions, speech to persuade, original oratory and speech for specific topics such as art appreciation. Our courses focus on core aspects of public speaking: Stage Presence, Speech Structure, and Speech Content. As a teacher of these courses, you will help ENREACH students discover their unique voices, and to build confidence in expressing individual ideas and creativity in a second language. ENREACH students are already good speakers of English. Our courses provide students with expert coaching, systematic curriculum and structured practice in a supportive, learner centered environment so that they may discover their full communicative potential. You will definitely be involved in the Speech Program. If you have competition experience, you may also coach students to compete in NSDA China Speech competitions.
Join a supportive team of international educators passionate about learning. We take pride in both experience and results, along with quality education and continuing success. Develop new skills in a growing, startup environment that fosters creativity and values contributions.
At ENREACH, taking care of staff is our priority. Discover an exciting life abroad, receive a great employment package, and join a fun and supportive team – all in a workplace that you’ll love.
· Comprehensive benefits package including an average salary of 20,500+ RMB per month, Chinese holidays, paid vacation, flight reimbursement, contract renewal bonus, and more
· Company relocation support including airport pick up, initial hotel stay, apartment hunting assistance, and cash advance
100% covered employee health insurance
· Sponsored legal Chinese (Z) Work Visa
· Freedom to creatively adapt curriculum to the needs of each class
· High profile participation in local and national competitions
· Development and participation in drama festivals
· Great company resources including a multifunctional classroom and drama space equipped with dressing room for drama classes and performance
· Opportunity to connect with 10+ ENREACH partner programs worldwide (Educational Theatre Association and more)
· An enjoyable life abroad in one of China’s major cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Nanjing, Wuxi, or Chengdu
· Cultural immersion and the chance to meet people from around the world
· Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (English, writing, drama, or education preferred for English and Drama roles)
· Debate coaching experience for debate role
· Teaching experience strongly preferred
· The ability to live and work in China for one to two years
· A commitment to excellence, an entrepreneurial mindset, and the ability to work efficiently in a startup environment
ENREACH is a division of Dipont Education, a leading education management group in China and pioneer in development and customization of international language programs for students. Founded in 1990, Dipont is a growing company with a global team of over 1000 employees and currently operates in 27 learning centers across 18 Chinese cities.
ENREACH’s unique gifted and talented enrichment curriculum follows western educational standards. It is comprised of College Counseling, Critical Reading and Writing, Public Speaking, English Drama and Performance, and Academic Debate.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org