Website Phoenix Country Day School
Independent School in the Phoenix Area
PCDS is seeking to hire a Director of Speech & Debate for the ’22-’23 school year to coach our nationally-ranked Middle School and Upper School programs. This is a salaried, part-time position with the following responsibilities:
- Coach a variety of Arizona Interscholastic Association and National Speech & Debate Association competition events.
- Develop and oversee practice schedules.
- Recruit new Middle School and Upper School participants.
- Chaperone students at local Arizona tournaments during the competition season.
- Organize and plan trips to national competitions across the country.
- Operate and manage the Speech & Debate budget.
- Complete administrative duties such as tournament registration and transportation requests.
- Supervise Speech & Debate assistant coaches.
PCDS recognizes the value of a diverse faculty and staff, and actively seeks candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds. Highly qualified applicants will have at least 2 years experience directing a nationally-ranked Speech & Debate program, and have teaching experience at the Middle School and/or Upper School level.
For consideration, please send a resume along with a letter of interest to: EmployeeResources@pcds.org.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org