Host a Watch Party
Dust off your binders, flip your pens, and get ready to flow with the finalists! Tune in to our livestream, on Thursday, June 16 and Friday, June 17, and relish in the nostalgia of the final rounds with your friends, family, and fellow alumni at your very own watch party!
How to Host a Watch Party:
- Find a venue where you and your attendees can gather in-person or virtually.
- Send out your 2022 Nationals Watch Party invitations either digitally or in the mail!
- Bookmark our Livestream so it is easy to find: live.speechanddebate.org.
- Don’t forget about food and snacks! Check out this recipe for Benedictine, a Kentucky-classic, from NSDA alum and six-time James Beard Award nominee, Ouita Michel.
- Create your own judge panel with our downloadable debate ballot and speech ballot.
- Plan for thoughtful discussion about the topics and performances in-between rounds.
- Share your pictures and videos on social and tag #Nats22 so we can be part of your party!
- Have fun, enjoy, and cheer on our finalists!
Want to take your watch party to the next level? Pre-order a Watch Party Kit from the NSDA store! All proceeds from our watch party kits go directly to helping make speech and debate more equitable for future generations!