About the Resource Package
The NSDA Team Resource Package offers the best resources around for member coaches and competitors (debators, interpers, extempers and more) all for one low price. This exhaustive list of amazing videos, classes textbooks, and other items available to you and your team!
- Coaches, educators, and students gain access to resources curated by experts at the NSDA and successful educators across the country.
- The only way to watch videos of the most recent final round performances. Students can learn from watching successful peers.
- Resources for competition and the classroom allow teachers and coaches to be efficient instead of seeking out multiple sources for materials.
- Rather than paying hundreds of dollars per textbook for their classroom, teachers can access digital textbooks through the Resource Package to share with their students.
Lincoln-Douglas, Public Forum, and Policy Debate
- 2020 Public Forum, Lincoln-Douglas, and Policy final rounds
- Advanced Evidence and Research Guides
- Demo rounds
- Webinars on casing, countering spreads, and judge adaptation
World Schools Debate
- 2020 World Schools final round
- Webinars for how to use points of order, how to prep for impromptu and prepared motions, and case construction.
- Demo rounds
- 2020 House and Senate final rounds
- Lesson plans
- Webinars on writing effective legislation, argumentation, and ethics
- 2020 Dramatic, Humorous, Duo, and Program Oral Interp final rounds
- 2020 Poetry, Prose, and Storytelling final rounds
- Script Database
- Webinars on believability, characterization, physicality, and script analysis
- Showcase videos
- Interpretation of Literature: Bringing Words to Life online textbook
- 2020 Original Oratory, Informative Speaking, and Expository final rounds
- The Art and Science of Original Oratory online textbook
- Webinars on building a message to expire change, conducting research, and finding your comedic voice
Limited Prep Events
- 2020 United States Extemp, International Extemp, Impromptu, and Extemp Debate final round
- A guide to creating an example database
- Webinars on skills and drills, intros, filing, and organizing a speech
- Sample rounds with ballots
What Members Say
Allows students to navigate it well – much of the initial learning can be done by them on their own, which leaves coaches free to focus attention on higher level teaching and coaching.
The textbooks and access to Nationals videos are especially useful for my team!
Video archive of final rounds and excellent models of each event. I start every unit I teach with my beginners with examples from NSDA finals. I also LOVE that there is representation for women, people of color, wonderful diversity so that over the course of my semester of examples my kids see high school kids who look like them doing speech or debate at a high level of excellence.
Purchase the Resource Package!
Already a member?
If you’re an advisor or coach at a paid member school, log in to your account and add the resource package! Click “school purchases” and toggle the resource package add-on.
Student or parent?
If you’re a student or parent, you can purchase the Individual Resource Package to gain access. Learn more and get started using the link below! Must be logged in to a free account to purchase.
Still need to join/renew?
If you’re an advisor or coach, you can purchase the Team Resource Package during the renewal process to gain access for all of your students, assistant coaches, and team members.