Note: In order to maintain accurate records, points are not editable. If points have been entered incorrectly, the record must be deleted and re-entered. This allows the NSDA to maintain a record of all changed/deleted points.
- Go to speechanddebate.org and click Member Login in the top right corner of the page. Use your username and password to log in to your account. Once you’ve logged in, click “Account” in the upper right corner, which will take you to your profile page.
- On the left side of your screen, click on Enter Points. The screen that opens will say Enter Points for . (Note: If Auto Posted points need to be confirmed, you’ll instead see a screen requesting you to do so. For more information about this process, see the directions for How to confirm pending autoposted points. If you’d like to skip confirming autoposted points, click on the red outline box that says Not now, skip to manual entry.)
- Scroll down to “Recent Point Entries” in the table at the bottom that need to be corrected and click the red trash icon in that row (in the Delete? column). The page will ask you to confirm your choice to delete. Click Confirm in the orange box. (Note: Only the last 6 months of entered points will show here. If points are older than 6 months, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of what needs to be deleted and we can take care of that for you.)
- You’ll know you successfully deleted the points when they disappear from your screen.
- Reenter the points in question as if entering them for the first time.
- Repeat as needed.
Need a Visual? Click here to watch our brief tutorial!
(The GIF will loop continuously; there is no audio.)