Some will and some will not. All town halls and keynotes will be recorded and made public. Additionally, several of the professional development sessions will be recorded and available for review on the NSDA website. Those sessions include:
- Hosting Equitable Tournaments and Implementing Equity Panels
- Springboard for Opportunities: Using the NSDA’s Expanded Springboard Free-Tournament Series to Support and Grow Speech and Debate Programs
- Applying Trauma-Informed Practices to Your Speech and Debate Team: Responding, Disrupting, and Preventing Trauma
- Topic Writing and Decision Making through an Equity Lens
- Reunited & It Feels So Good: Navigating Students with Anxiety in the Classroom and Competitive Space
All other sessions will be recorded for live-transcription purposes using Otter.ai, but those recordings and transcriptions will not be publicly available.